Who we are:
Linc is the only end-to-end CX Automation solution purpose-built for enterprise brands and retailers including Levi’s, Carter’s, PacSun, and more. Our award-winning solutions are the fastest way to automate the resolution of over 85% of customer service inquiries, with increased customer satisfaction and agent happiness across chat, email, messaging, and voice.
Who you are:
As a Customer Experience (CX) Strategist, you will be a key stakeholder within our revenue and Customer Success teams, functioning both internally and externally, as the go-to expert for customer experience and CX automation across the entire Linc platform.
You will be responsible for ensuring customers using the Linc Platform are satisfied and renew each year and will work with customers to try and drive expansion organically.
This role will own a book of accounts in the Tier 2 range, primarily focused on retention and satisfaction with existing products, especially core services (tracking/returns), but with a hyper focus of identifying areas of expansion into chat.
The CX Strategist will report to the Director, CX Strategy. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company with room to develop skills and responsibilities.
This role can work remotely, California Bay Area or Pacific Time Zone preferred. Headquarters is in Santa Clara, California.
- Outstanding written communication and ability to communicate internally & externally (to
stakeholders at all levels; CEO, CIO, CRO, VP, Director, etc)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work simultaneously on multiple accounts and
- Significant domain experience - Retail, ecommerce, and SaaS experience is key for
- Influential cross-functional teamwork and ability to invoke change through action
- Ability to understand insights, results and make recommendations to customers to
improve ROI & customer satisfaction
- No coding experience required but fundamental technical acumen is a must
- Travel 10% of time
- Become the subject matter expert and trusted adviser to every account in your book and build credible and strategic relationships at all levels of the customers’ organization(c-level included)
- Audit client performance data and help recommend to customers and internal Linc stakeholders how to improve results
- Use data insights to track feature utilization/use cases and make recommendations to
customers for increased adoption
- Conduct SBRs/QBRs with customers to share platform results and get customer priorities for upcoming year(s)
- Advocate for Linc customers and drive customer feedback into the Linc platform
- Work with Linc Account Executives on strategy around customer renewals
- This role will not be responsible for any contract negotiation with customers
- 3-5 years of customer-facing role (Customer Success, Product, Sales, Consultant) or equivalent experience on the customer strategy and relationship side
- Relationship-oriented, credible customer leader with senior/C-level audiences
- Strong analytical skills and consultative skill set to analyze current usage, customer goals, and recommend actions that drive success for customers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- BA/BS, advanced degree a plus
- Familiarity with SaaS and startup environments