Who we are:
Linc is the only end-to-end CX Automation solution purpose-built for enterprise brands and retailers including Levi’s, Carter’s, PacSun, and more. Our award-winning solutions are the fastest way to automate the resolution of over 85% of customer service inquiries, with increased customer satisfaction and agent happiness across chat, email, messaging, and voice.
Who you are:
As a Customer Experience (CX) Business Analyst, you will be a key stakeholder within our revenue and Customer Success teams, functioning as the go-to expert for CX automation and AI data across the entire Linc platform and within the retail space.
You will help ensure customer and internal stakeholders have access to and understand the powerful and actionable data so they see the effectiveness of Linc’s automation strategy.
This role will have a deep passion for finding valuable insights in the data and crafting effective, scalable ways to share with customers and internal teams. The ideal candidate will go above and beyond for our customers.
The CX Strategist will report to the Director, CX Strategy. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company with room to develop skills and responsibilities.
This role can work remotely, California Bay Area or Pacific Time Zone preferred. Headquarters is in Santa Clara, California.
- Develop internal dashboards, reports, decks, and ad hoc analyses that provide insights into major projects, customer pain points and industry trends to help the CX Strategy team determine priorities and drive business objectives with customers
- Proactively contribute valuable insights based on eCommerce best practices in the industry and competitive landscape (outside-in) and robust understanding of the customer needs (inside-out)
- Work closely with the CX Strategy and Customer Success teams as well as with the Sales and Engineering teams to develop and facilitate best practice for data and analytics
- Provide actionable insights to decision-makers and other stakeholders to influence strategy and performance
- Analyze and define metrics to measure business performance
- Collaborate with the BI Engineers and Product teams to construct, improve, and
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst, or similar role
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills,
with ability to present data in a clear, concise fashion to technical and
- Ability to comfortably work autonomously with little direction, collaboratively with
groups, and under various timelines
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced, team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Proficiency in Google Slides, Google Sheets, data visualization software (Power
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in SQL
- Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, psychology, operational research,
economics or related discipline.
- Retail/ecommerce (D2C, B2B) experience and/or knowledge
- Previous experience in a SaaS, startup environment