At Linc, we aspire to build the best customer experience automation technology and platform. Unlike most conversational automation solutions out there, which is dialog flow-based, therefore, high overhead, high maintenance and limited in conversation versatility; Linc developed patented “No Dialog Flow” technology and has productized that into an award winning enterprise solution that leapfrogs the competition on automated experience and resolution effectiveness.
In short a few years, we have grown to serve leading brands like Levi’s, Carter’s | Oshkosh, Shiseido and more. Our AI-powered CX has assisted over 80M consumers across $30B+ GMV (gross merchandising value).
Who You Are
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Director of Product Marketing will work to deeply understand our customers and our product in order to define and then execute on our Product Marketing strategy. In this role, you will oversee product marketing, sales enablement, and customer communications.
We are looking for someone who comes preloaded with best practices and can lead the team both strategically and by example, while getting their hands dirty. You deeply understand the B2B sales cycle and have a strong background in selling the business value of high-tech products and services. Working closely with strategic leaders across the organization, this is an impactful leadership opportunity within a fast-growing company.
- Work remote, in office, or hybrid
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Team events
- Professional development
- Partner with key stakeholder groups – customers, sales/customer success, partnerships, brand, product/engineering – to ensure alignment in expectations between all groups.
- Define a strategy for maximizing product engagement and usage across various customer segments
- Work closely with demand generation to create an amazing customer experience and customer journey
- Go-to-Market Plans: Collaborate with product management, marketing, sales, customer success teams to develop integrated GTM plans that holistically take into consideration the end-to-end customer journey
- Growth Initiatives: Supports marketing programs, campaigns and additional assets with content and messaging to drive demand.
- Oversee product marketing for product launches and releases, including the creation and completion of all material for internal and external use.
- Own the development of the overarching Product Marketing strategy, and put in place processes and workflows to ensure success of the team and function
- Competitive Intelligence: Understanding market threats and opportunities, market trends, customer insights and strengths/weaknesses of the competition.
- Develop marketing strategies: tactical solutions for the responsible offerings by applying segmentation, targeting and positioning tactics.
- Target Market: Map target audiences by market segment and industry vertical (modality) and develop a quantitative definition of buyer/influencer persona based on clear customer pain points.
- Prioritize customer segments and a portfolio of offerings for driving business growth.
- Customer Facing Content Creation : Prime content creation such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, blogs and technical white papers to connect product capabilities to customer needs both pre and post sales engagements.
- Messaging & Positioning: Define and shape the value proposition through crisp and memorable positioning for each buyer profile
- Sales Enablement: Develop sales tools including sales scripts, presentations and demonstration scripts to effectively communicate solution benefits
- 7+ years experience in product marketing or related fields.
- 2+ years experience leading/growing a team with direct reports.
- Extensive experience in enterprise SaaS.
- You have a proven track record of bringing products to market and driving adoption.
- You have an ability to connect technical concepts with customer value and express them succinctly.
- You can create structure and process in a rapidly growing organization.
- You are creative, proactive, and agile.
- You are a strong communicator and empathetic leader.
- Bonus points: First-hand knowledge of the CX space, ecommerce and retail