As a Customer Success Implementation Manager you will develop long-term relationships with the key business stakeholders, IT executives, and business champions within your portfolio of accounts.
You will develop a deep understanding of their business objectives, their workflows, their enterprise architecture strategy, and how Linc fits into it. You will provide best practice guidance on driving adoption across horizontal and vertical industry use cases, and ensure the customer gets the most value from Linc platform.
Helping the customer identify new use cases and make Linc part of the day to day workflow, you will be instrumental in making Linc sticky within the customer’s organization. You will be a key member of the Marketing Team and work alongside the Sales team to expand Linc’s footprint within existing accounts.
Account coverage will include the entire US territory. Usual travel is about 40%.
- Develop a trusted partnership with key stakeholders and executive sponsors within customer organizations.
- Operate within the customer’s C-suite or executive leadership team by building and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Lead (or participate in) regular onsite customer visits.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs and for their industry.
- Co-create a personalized adoption plan to drive the customer towards meeting/exceeding their success measures with Linc.
- Drive retention and expansion by having a deep understanding of customer business objectives and leading business value discussions with key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Linc Sales team in driving account strategy to drive expansion. Identify potential risk within account and leverage playbooks to mitigate the risks.
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting both to customers and management.
- Contribute internally to the Linc team via knowledge sharing and best practice guidance with team members.
- Lead internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific industry or product area.
- Thrive in a fast-pace environment while staying connected to colleagues in HQ (Sunnyvale) and San Francisco.
- 4 year degree required
- 8+ years of experience in account management or consulting roles
- 5+ years of experience working with Enterprise customers
- Exemplary communication skills and strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent situational awareness – must be comfortable in dynamic customer environments
- Prior experience or proven ability to successfully work in the field
- Well versed with Salesforce and other SaaS vendors
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Previous experience working as a field-based CSM (or related role) is a plus
- Industry expertise (Ecommerce, Retail, Digital Advertising, etc) is a strong plus