Who we are:
Linc is the world’s only CX Automation platform built for retail brands to create extraordinary experiences through conversation that span the customer lifecycle to increase loyalty and grow revenue. Our patented technology and award winning enterprise solution surpasses the competition on automated experience and resolution effectiveness.
In short a few years, we have grown to serve leading brands like Levi’s, Carter’s | Oshkosh, Shiseido and more.
Our AI-powered CX has assisted over 80M consumers across $30B+ GMV (gross merchandising value).
- Build a community of fanatic brand advocates and stronger relationships with customers through engaging marketing communication. You understand that effective customer marketing must build customer advocacy while also working to increase loyalty and retention.
- Build a strong foundation of collaboration and trust with strategic partners in helping them to learn about our products and how those products are a perfect fit for their customers.
- Amplify the Linc brand, our product, our successes, and our customer’s success to the right people in the right businesses.
- Build the advocacy function and strategic initiatives to help marketing and sales meet business objectives
- Identify key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Craft compelling customer success stories and campaigns to amplify these stories across multiple channels
- Identify and provide compelling product materials, case studies, and other assets to our strategic partner teams to enable their advocacy of Linc
- Lead and manage customer, partner, and community engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing campaigns
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors
- Amplify company achievements and momentum with key industry influencers and advisors
- You are Empathetic, Intentional, and Supportive. You also have a revolutionary spirit and want to help build the future
- Education or experience with a foundation in communications, marketing, and business in a B2B organization (SaaS preferred)
- Extensive experience in similar roles (ex. Customer Marketing, Channel Marketing, Customer Success, Account Management, etc.)
- Extensive use of marketing technology (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc), social media platforms (Linkedin, Twitter)
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer & partner engagement and advocacy
- Excellent writing skills for both long and short-form copy is a necessity
- Superb attention to detail
- Bonus points: First-hand knowledge of the CX space, ecommerce and retail
- Work remote, in office, or hybrid
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Team events
- Professional development