Linc’s CX automation platform and Digital Workforce were instrumental in helping PacSun improve its customer experience across multiple channels.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA | May 12, 2022 09:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Linc, the world's only CX automation platform built for retail, has been named a 2022 Brand Experience Award winner in the category of Digital Innovation: Creating a Cohesive Brand Experience, presented by retailX and Retail Touchpoints.
This esteemed industry award recognizes Linc as a business that is redefining the rules of interaction, engagement, and loyalty through successful digital innovation based on its successful partnership with Pacific Sunwear of California, LLC (PacSun).
This distinction showcases Linc’s ability to implement new tools and strategies in several areas of the brand experience, raising the stakes for competitors and the entire retail industry.
“It is an honor to be recognized for our continued innovation in the CX automation space." said Fang Cheng , Founder and CEO of Linc. "We pride ourselves on helping retailers deliver excellent customer experiences and look forward to supporting them more deeply throughout this transformative time.”
PacSun partnered with Linc to revamp its digital customer service experience with the overall goal of standing out from its competitors and strengthening its position as a customer-centric business.
To execute this objective, Linc created a customized strategy that featured a phased deployment of CX automation which prioritized PacSun customers’ satisfaction.
By modernizing its CX strategy with automation and empowering customers with self-service solutions, PacSun was able to capitalize on the rise in online shopping and future-proof its customer service strategy.
With the major uptick in online shopping over the last 18 months, PacSun’s call centers were experiencing a flood of outreach from consumers with inquiries. By tapping into Linc’s collection of individual automated always-active assistants, PacSun was able to solve these issues and alleviate the stress on call center workers.
Linc’s Digital Workers effectively handled PacSun’s specific use cases across sales channels and the entire customer journey, including order support, promo support, product support, brand support, purchasing support, post-purchase support and much more.
With Linc’s Digital Workers acting as first responders, customer service chat became an on-demand, always available feature.
Previously, 51% of PacSun’s customer chat interactions happened during off-hours.
Further, in the first week of launch, 83% of all customer inquiry resolutions were assisted by Linc’s AI-powered Digital Workers, leaving only 17% for human involvement.
The Digital Workers’ proactive notifications kept customers informed about order status, delivery updates and return statuses.
The award win comes on the heels of Linc’s recent rebrand as the world’s first CX automation platform built for retail.
With a key focus on customer-centric retailers, Linc continues to create a competitive advantage through CX automation.
Linc’s solutions are deployed across 100+ Enterprise retailers and brands through the web, SMS, Messenger channels, Voice and emerging technology, serving over 40M Consumers and assisting $20B GMV annually.
To learn more about Linc, visit www.linc.cx.
Linc today officially unveils its new brand identity at ShopTalk, establishing itself as the world's first Retail CX Automation Platform. The new brand reaffirms Linc’s commitment towards helping retailers create extraordinary experiences at scale that span the customer lifecycle to grow revenue, reduce support costs and increase sales conversions.
We’ve analyzed customer interaction trends captured from Linc’s CX Automation platform across the last three years to see just how consumer preferences and behaviors have shifted from 2019 to 2021.